Assalamualaikum wbt and good day everyone.
To friends. Secondary school. Though I know some might already left from following my post since I have been not posting anything for quite long.
Nothing is wrong with what you have seen from the actions I did. Yes, I admit that I took the path of my own. My apologize for making it hard on your thoughts. Never wish for, but I had to. You guys have been so awesome with me, everyone from the closest as best friends and good friends, to friends of just friends. I know it is too long for some and some might forget me instead (not to think negatively).
I wanna say that non of any of you guys had done any mistakes that causes me to go away. You guys didn't do anything wrong. I am, and I'm not just saying it for making it win to lose. I had to stay quiet until the suitable time and I do not forget any of the good things come from you guys. I do remember it all.
I dare to speak it now because this is the exact moment for everyone to understand. Not too soon as everyone will take emotion into account, and not too long as everyone will just forget everything about it. Well there's no way I can see that this can be forgotten after all I did. Unforgiving, maybe.
The overview of my saying is, I come into your group. All of you dear friends. I joined as if that I need to be a part, and not naturally comes. I felt weird being alone. Well I know you guys may say it is okay, but what I try to get away is when myself started to take friendship too serious until I started to blame everyone when actually I am just a minority. It ain't cool, innit?.
I realize of who I am. And that's when I decided to separate into another lane of road yet going into the same direction as you guys which are.. growing up, make a life, being success, and be a proper human. Nevertheless, I don't want to be known by God as somebody who never create things for the better. I am not saying being with you guys will make me astray from the right path, but I am afraid of myself making you guys to astray from the righteousness. I wasn't that strong.
From afar, I see my good friends (yea I won't forget your goodness dear friends) already started working after graduate, pursuing studies overseas and also in the country, and some getting married. Everybody is pursuing success in life and hereafter (for muslims). All I can say that I am happy and can't stand keeping my eyes off from tears of being nobody to you guys anymore after all I did (not to think negatively indeed).
May God bless all of you In Syaa Allah.
Assalamualaikum wbt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment