Last friday I was in UPM awhile. My mum send me there and left for her work to settle. I was at the faculty to have something to be done and went to the college afterwards. Didn't expect to have it done earlier.
As I reached the college, I realized that my rumie wasn't in the room. I had my keys returned earlier so I decided to stay awhile in the Surau while waiting for the Friday prayers. (hehe sebenarnya menceritakan keadaan pada pagi jumaat tu, belum sampai topik lagi lol).
After having a small nap, I was getting myself prepared again to start walking to the mosque.
It reminds me when I was at home back then at Taman Maluri. I was walking towards the mosque one of the Fridays. There was one car stopped almost next to me and the driver opened the window, "Adik nak pergi ke masjid ke?", and then I replied. He said "jom" and then joined him. I was confident that he can be trusted because I saw him came out from one of the houses nearby.
Inside the car, we were having a small chat about each other until he asked me whether I noticed him before this. I didn't recognize him well and then he introduced himself, "nama abang Abu Dzar. Abang la yang baca khutbah dkt depan tu selang2 jumaat". I was, "haha saya tak perasan, abang la rupanya". Most of his words he told was a reminder, and also becoming a good example to me. There was a band kind of music played in his radio, ":) abang dengar lagu2 apa yang abang minat, tapi dalam masa yang sama, kita janganlah lupakan tanggungjawab kita dengan Allah, sentiasa menunaikan ibadah solat 5 waktu sehari semalam, berzikir, berselawat", and then he pressed the radio button to change for the islamic channel.
I was set to have a thinking about it, that I am still having it until now.
Will blog about it soon insyaAllah :)
until then.. May Allah bless us all towards His way of Iman and Taqwa. Amiin.
*The dialogue wasn't actually like the exact conversation, I have done my best and the meaning is there. Forgive me for my weaknesses, and He is always The Almighty

0 comments:
Post a Comment